Whitby, Ontario, Canada
905 809 5388
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
2010 - 2015
- B.Sc., Computer Science Co-Operative Education
RBC - Tech Lead
March 2019 - Present
Leading teams in the design and development of RBC One.
RBC - Full Stack Developer
June 2016 - March 2019
As a Full Stack Developer on the RBC One Project I worked in many areas of the stack. I joined on the DevOps Team working on building our automated Build, Test and Deploy pipeline. We used best practices to build next in class software, creating and end to end continuos integration and continuous delivery system.
I also worked on the Shared Services of the application, building foundational services for the portal including, user permission management, portal development and enabling business service teams to seamlessly deliver products to clients.
We built this with the following technologies:
- UrbanCode Deploy
- Cloud Foundry
- Spring Boot
- SQL Server
RBC - Developer
July 2015 - June 2016
Lead Developer of the backpack application used to manage Co-Op Students within the organization. Responsible for design and implementation of the application life cycle. The application was built with the following technologies.
- Liberty Profile
- gulp, npm and bower
Microsoft - Student Partner
September 2014 - April 2015
- Run events demonstrating Microsoft’s latest development software.
- Promote Microsoft student opportunities on campus, DreamSpark, ImagineCup and Azure.
Geek Squad - Counter Intelligence Agent
July 2014 - April 2015
- Assist customers within the Precinct’s Standard Operating Platform (SOP).
- Provide initial contact with clients and check in products for service.
- Perform computer repairs and tuneups.
- Facilitate in-store sales, upgrades, installations and service.
RBC - Service Management Analyst - Co-Op
January 2013 - December 2013
- Effectively communicate with clients for efficient problem resolution.
- Created METRICS for our team based on our tickets.
- Created a METRICS tool in ASP.NET and C# to make it easier to generate reports.
- Updated frequently asked Questions and Knowledge bases for client and employee reference.
- Created new processes to reduce steps in service requests.
- Test new automated tools that will be released to our clients.
- Presented new ideas and processes to team leaders.
RBC - Leo Alpha Mentor
January 2013 - August 2013
- Organize events for current Co-Op students at RBC.
- Communicate events and opportunities to students at RBC.
- Answer questions and guides students at RBC.
RBC - Technical Service Analyst - Co-Op
May 2012 - August 2012
- Provide timely, efficient processing of client requests while maintaining the security of the network.
- Follow established administrative processes, to meet the requirements of customers.
- Communicate new processes and procedures to customers, to ensure maximum quality service.
- Identify problems and follow up with team leaders, to ensure quick resolution.
- RBC Next Great Innovator Challenge Champion 2013.
- Microsoft Surface Classroom Design Challenge Winner.
- Participated in the ACM-ICPC 2011 programming contest on the UOIT team.
- Linux Operating Systems
- Coding Experience With:
- Windows Phone
Interests and Projects
- I am always keeping up to date with the latest technologies, I am very interested in where the field is going as it is constantly changing.
- I like working on “Home Lab” tech in my free time, experimenting with how much power you can get out of consumer grade equipment.
- I have participated in many Hackathons over the past few years and would like to continue to participate in them.
- I am currently working on my undergraduate thesis which will allow people to communicate through drawing images.
- I love to cycle and participate in the Ride to Conquer Cancer every year.
- I enjoy travelling, over the past few years I have backpacked across Europe and toured across Japan.