Whitby, Ontario, Canada
905 809 5388
EducationUniversity of Ontario Institute of Technology 2010 - 2015
- B.Sc., Computer Science Co-Operative Education
Work ExperienceMicrosoft - Student Partner Sept 2014 - Present
- Run events demonstrating Microsoft’s latest development software.
- Promote Microsoft student opportunities on campus, DreamSpark, ImagineCup and Azure.
- Assist customers within the Precinct’s Standard Operating Platform (SOP).
- Provide initial contact with clients and check in products for service.
- Perform computer repairs and tuneups.
- Facilitate in-store sales, upgrades, installations and service.
- Effectively communicate with clients for efficient problem resolution.
- Created METRICS for our team based on our tickets.
- Created a METRICS tool in ASP.NET and C# to make it easier to generate reports.
- Updated frequently asked Questions and Knowledge bases for client and employee reference.
- Created new processes to reduce steps in service requests.
- Test new automated tools that will be released to our clients.
- Presented new ideas and processes to team leaders.
- Organize events for current Co-Op students at RBC.
- Communicate events and opportunities to students at RBC.
- Answer questions and guides students at RBC.
- Provide timely, efficient processing of client requests while maintaining the security of the network.
- Follow established administrative processes, to meet the requirements of customers.
- Communicate new processes and procedures to customers, to ensure maximum quality service.
- Identify problems and follow up with team leaders, to ensure quick resolution.
- RBC Next Great Innovator Challenge Champion 2013.
- Microsoft Surface Classroom Design Challenge Winner.
- Participated in the ACM-ICPC 2011 programming contest on the UOIT team.
- Linux Operating Systems
- Coding Experience With:
- Windows Phone
Interests and ProjectsHackathons
- I have participated in many Hackathons over the past few years and would like to continue to participate in them.
- I enjoy travelling, over the past few years I have backpacked across Europe and toured across Japan.
- I am always keeping up to date with the latest technologies, I am very interested in where the field is going as it is constantly changing.
- I am currently working on my undergraduate thesis which will allow people to communicate through drawing images.